venerdì 23 novembre 2018

Lydia Lunch. Touch my evil.

Che trip.

Smoke in the Shadows [2004] Picked up in a roadside diner Just a hair short of the number five Slumped across a dirty counter Jinglin' a pocket full of dimes Leaving town in a hurry Had no time to pack your bags Ask a waitress for directions Heading south of the Mexicali line Burning bridges is your Bible Brag about a stupid thrill Left your baby in a phone booth Got yourself some time to kill This road only leads to nowhere Live a lifetime of regret Sweetest kiss that ever smoldered Extinguished like your dying breath This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere I'll mock your torture and weakness When you fall on bended knee Don't beg me for forgiveness Hurt yourself by pleasing me I've warned you now not to linger Scars you bear breathe my name Your heart will just surrender Love burns with caustic flame This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere Live through oceans of regret For the passion that we conjure Curse your lifetime after death This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere I'll take you down south of your border Help you lose what's left of your mind Only so many hours left to nightfall So many ways to break the hands of time Let's skin a script, bang some Percocet Get so damn high that we kick the sky Buy a bottle and a blanket We'll get so damn drunk that you'll start to cry Pull up to an all-night strip joint Get so excited that we'll burn it down Kidnap the owner and his mistress A sleazy motel on the edge of town There we'll stage a little party I'll put you in the starring role You'll play the victim and the villain I'll play the killer with a heart of gold Haha, you love taking the victim, don't you, baby? I'll take your hostage, get you wound up You'll love me more with each passing threat By the morning we'll be married Tomorrow night and you'll be left for dead This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere I've warned you now not to linger Scars you bear breathe my name Your heart will just surrender Love burns with caustic flame I'll mock your torture, your weakness When you fall on bended knee Don't beg me for forgiveness Hurt yourself, please me This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere This will only get you nowhere Picked up in a roadside diner A hair short of the number five Left for dead in a dirty restroom Get a body file just in time I'm leaving town in a hurry Had no time to pack my bags No need asking for directions I'm heading south of the Mexicali line


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento